Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Talking about Radiohead!

Because Thom Yorke's a genius, because I really like their new song "Lotus Flower", because I really like their last music video, but also because I like their old songs, I felt that this blog wouldn't really represent me if I don't post something about them. But what can I say about them? I mean, how can anybody describe them in other terms than: A LEGEND.

I just love the way Thom Yorke is dancing in this video and the song is really awesome!


1 comment:

  1. They really came a long way since Pablo Honey. Creep is a shitty song, but their best album by far is In Rainbows; it's flawless in its mood and order. Never get tired of it.
    But as far as Lotus Flower goes, it's a great song, fine, but a typical radiohead typology. Nothing new is introduced, so it's purely for radiohead lovers.

    ReplyDelete