Monday, December 19, 2011

Melophile

Something you will notice when you visit my iTunes library is that my music taste is very eclectic. You can find almost every genre of music in it! Weird? Well I don't think so. Honestly, I find it really hard to put boundaries to what I love, specially when there's nothing forcing me to. I mean, why should I choose a single genre if I can keep many options open? Why should I stop my self from liking a song only because it doesn't sound exactly like what I usually listen to? But wait, this doesn't mean that I can listen to any song. Actually, I am extremely picky in choosing my music. I don't really have a criteria. I either like the song or hate it. To make it more clear, these are some of the most played songs on my laptop.


If you wanna listen to any of these songs, just click on the name of the song and you'll be directed to its YouTube video ;]

Just wanted to share a little part of my world. I hope that you [will] like some of the songs.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Goodnight folks!

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of most of the songs! As for the rest, well I have a good feeling about trusting your taste in musoc! :)

    ReplyDelete